SD Card Reader, 3 in 1 Lightning to USB Camera Connection Kit Memory Card SD/TF Card Reader, Trail Game Camera SD Card Reader, Lightning to USB 2.0 Female OTG Adapter Cable for iPhone and iPad (White)
- 【No app needed】: This product is no need to download app. Just plug and play. Automatically opens the Photos app when connected with camera or memory card, you could choose photos or videos you like to import. It is much easier and convenient to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iphone or ipad by lightning to usb camera adapter. Enjoying videoes or pictures to your families or friends at anytime
- 【Compatibility】This product supports IOS 9.1 or up latest iOS 11.0. which can easily download the photos and videos to your ipad/iphone by reader. support JPEG/RAW image format and H.264/ MPEG-4 video format. For memory card photos and video need to be in DCIM folder
- 【SUPER SPEED DATA TRANSFER】Transmission is 14MB/S~16MB/S, up to USB 2.0 speed. Connect usb peripherals, like usb flash disk, keyboards, lightning interfaces, PC adapters, card readers of SD and Micro SD and more, but note that this adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.
- 【Connect USB Peripherals】with USB 2.0 OTG interface, your iPhone or iPad could connect USB peripherals like usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio/MIDI interfaces, card readers of SD and Micro SD and more.
- 【Please kindly Note】Only for transfer photos and videos. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used simultaneously.
❤Compatible with Multi-Systems
>>Requires iOS 9.1 up to latest iOS 11.0.
>>For iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c…..
>>For iPad: iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display
>>Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly
>>Trasfer photos or videos at USB 2.0 speed, 14MB/S~16MB/S
>> Capable of USB peripherals, such as usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers, etc.
>>For photographers,Save Time Much faster than using WiFi: Save money on the extra WiFi function for your camera.
❤How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera?
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import
❤Please kindly Note:
1. This adapter doesn’t support USB device(usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, etc.) over 100mA current.
2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time.
3. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.